- Women of the Raj by Margaret MacMillan
- The British Are Coming by Rick Atkinson
- Prague Winter, A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948 by Madeleine Albright with Bill Woodward
- The Professor’s House by Willa Cather
- The list is quite short for August, but I might pick up the pace in September.
This picture was taken a few years ago in Ruth’s back garden. Quite an idyllic spot in Milford New Hampshire. That garden was a good nook for reading. I can dream of being there with a good book!